- Y. Liang, O. Eliezer, D. Rajan, and J. Lowe, “WWVB Time Signal Broadcast: An Enhanced Broadcast Format and Multi-Mode Receiver,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 210–217, May 2014.
- Y. Liang, O. Eliezer, D. Rajan, A. Ramasami, W. Khalil, “Interference-Robustness Improvement in BPSK Receivers for the Enhanced WWVB Broadcast” in IEEE Texas Symposium on Wireless and Microwave Circuits and Systems, April, 2014.
- Y. Liang, D. Rajan, O. Eliezer, S. Balasubramanian, and W. Khalil, "A New Broadcast Format and Receiver Architecture for Radio Controlled Clocks," in IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 1128 - 1131, August 2013.
- Y. Liang, H. Liu, and D. Rajan, “Optimal Placement and Configuration of Roadside Units in Vehicular Networks,” in IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, pp. 1–6, May 2012.
- Y. Liang, O. Eliezer, and D. Rajan, “Optimization of Cosine Modulated Filter Bank for Narrowband RFI,” in IEEE GLOBECOM, pp. 1-5, December 2011.
- O. Eliezer, T. Jung, R. Lobo, M. Appel, Y. Liang, D. Robbins, and P. Nelsen, “A Multi-Mode Software-Defined CMOS BPSK Receiver SoC for the Newly Enhanced WWVB Atomic Clock Broadcast,” in IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits, June 2014.
- J. Lowe, M. Deutch, G. Nelson, D. Sutton, W. Yates, and P. Hansen, O. Eliezer, T. Jung, S. Morrison, Y. Liang, D. Rajan, et al. “New Improved System for WWVB Broadcast," in 43rd Annual PTTI Meeting, 2011.
- Y. Liang, D. Rajan, O. Eliezer, “Receiver Design of Radio-Controlled Clocks Based On The New WWVB Broadcast Format,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Communications.
- Y. Liang, D. Rajan, O. Eliezer, “Sequential Frame Synchronization based on Hypothesis Testing with Unknown CSI,” Manuscript in preparation.
- Y. Liang, D. Rajan, O. Eliezer, “Design of Non-linear Block Codes Given Unequal A-priori Message Probability,” Manuscript in preparation.
- Y. Liang, D. Rajan, O. Eliezer, “Design of Sync Word Given Unequal Energy per Bit,” Manuscript in preparation.