Integrated Circuits and Systems Lab
Prof. Ping Gui
Ping Gui, Ph.D.
Department of Electrical Engineering
School of Engineering
Southern Methodist University
P.O. Box 750338, Dallas, TX 75275-0338 (Mail)
6251 Airline Rd. #308, Dallas, TX 75205 (Courier)
Email: pgui at lyle.smu.edu
Voice: (214) 768-1733
Fax: (214) 768-3573
Office: Jerry Junkins #319
Analog, mixed-signal, RF/mmwave, and digital Integrated Circuits (IC) design for a variety of applications including high-speed wireless and wireline communications using mmwave, low-power biomedical circuits, mmwave automotive RADARs, high-speed ADC/DACs, circuits and systems for extreme and harsh environments, and hardware security.
1. S. Guo, T. Xi, P. Gui, J. Zhang, W. Choi, K. K. O, Y. Fan, D. Huang, R. Gu, and M. Morgan, “54 GHz CMOS LNAs with 3.6 dB NF and 28.2 dB Gain Using Transformer Feedback Gm-Boosting Technique”, to appear in IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference (ASSCC) 2014.
2. T. Zhang, F. Tavernier, P. Moreira, and P. Gui, “A 10 Gb/s Laser Driver in 130 nm CMOS Technology for High-energy Physics Applications” to appear in Topical Workshop on Electronics for Particle Physics (TWEPP) 2014.
3. W. Xia, T. Zhang, P. Gui, T. Liu and J. Hoff, “Thermal Analysis of the proto-VIPRAM2D chip”, to appear in Topical Workshop on Electronics for Particle Physics (TWEPP) 2014.
4. T. Xi, S. Guo, P. Gui, J. Zhang, K. K. O, Y. Fan, D. Huang, R. Gu, M. Morgan, “Low-Phase-Noise 54GHz Quadrature VCO and 76GHz/90GHz VCOs in 65nm CMOS process”, to appear in SRC TECHCON 2014.
5. S. Guo, T. Liu, T. Zhang, G. Wu,T. Xi, P. Gui, W. Maung, M. Morgan, “A Low-Power 28 Gb/s Clock-Data-Recovery (CDR)”, to appear in SRC TECHCON 2014.
6. G. Wu, J. Li, D. Huang, P.Gui, T. Liu, S. Guo, S. Chakraborty, Y. Fan, and M. Morgan, “A 1-16 Gbps All Digital Clock and Data Recovery with a Wideband, High-Linearity Phase Interpolator”, to appear in SRC TECHCON 2014.
7. J. Beshay, Y. Du, P. Huang, N. Mahabaleshwar, B. McMillin, E. Nourbakhsh, K. Subramani, T. Xi, B. Banerjee, J. Camp, J. Chen, P. Gui, R. Prakash, and D. Rajan. "Wireless Networking Testbed and Emulator (WiNeTestEr)," to appear in Proceedings of ACM MSWiM, Montreal, Canada, September 2014.
8. S. Guo, T. Xi, G. Wu, T. Liu, T. Zhang, P. Gui, Y. Fan and M. Morgan, “A Low-Power 28 Gb/S CDR Using Artificial LC Transmission Line Technique in 65 nm CMOS”, Proceedings of IEEE MWSCAS 2014.
9. T. Xi, S. Guo, P. Gui, J. Zhang, K. K. O, Y. Fan, D. Huang, R. Gu, M. Morgan, “Low-Phase-Noise 54GHz Quadrature VCO and 76GHz/90GHz VCOs in 65nm CMOS process”, Technical Digest of IEEE Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC) 2014.